Welcome March! I’m so happy February is over! We are officially one month closer to warmer weather (and Disney!).
I was kinda impressed with myself this month because I actually had my March Bullet Journal pages set up on March 1st! I am habitually late every month, but for some reason, I was on time.
That being said, I wanted to share with you my March Set Up. I went back to the basics and created a lot of list spreads this month. As usual, my theme revolves around the holiday of the month and the color associated with that holiday. St. Patrick’s Day is our March theme, highlighted by the color green (on one of my favorites).
The pages include:
- March Cover Page – Shamrocks for St. Patrick’s Day and Social Media Tracker
- March Monthly Log – Straight list of the days of the month with events to the right. Green Highlighter for the weekends
- Gratitude Log – This was a recommendation at church (either bible study or Sunday Service, I can’t remember. I just knew I wanted to include it in March to get into the habit.
- Monthly Meal Planner – This is a fun one. I’m going to write a whole post on meal planning. I just came up with a new idea and I want to share. This is again a straight list of the days of the month and the dinner for each day.
- Monthly Goals List with Coloring Page – I’m officially addicted to the goal page with the coloring page! I did not have my coloring page printed at the time of filming but you will be able to see it in the monthly flip through.
- My “Go To” Weekly Spread – I am so happy I have finally found a weekly spread that works for me! click the link to learn more about my weekly spread.
That’s it for the March Set Up. Check out the video below showing you how I set up my pages!
I hope you enjoyed my March 2020 Bullet Journal Set Up! I’d love to hear your feedback – leave a comment or a question below!